Ranked List and Appeals Process – October 25, 2021
On Friday, October 22, the Alliance Board of Directors voted to accept the 2021 Project Review Panel – Ranked List Recommendation that was distributed on Tuesday, October 19 in advance of the Board meeting.
Included below is an attachment called “2021 Ranked List and Funding Recommendation”. This PDF includes a summary memo explaining the Project Review Panel’s recommendation, the ranked list, and approved funding amounts for each project. The ranked list includes all applications: Renewals, New CoC Bonus projects, New DV Bonus projects, YHDP renewals and replacements, and CoC Planning.
- All Renewal projects were accepted and ranked
- All YHDP projects and the CoC Planning project were accepted and are not required to be ranked
- Three CoC Bonus projects were accepted and ranked. The approved funding for each of the three projects was reduced.
- Three DV Bonus projects were accepted and ranked. The approved funding for two of the projects was increased.
- Three CoC Bonus projects were rejected
- Three DV Bonus projects were rejected
An applicant may appeal the 2021 Project Review Panel – Ranked List Recommendation by submitting an appeal letter addressed to Troy O’Quin, Alliance Board Chair, and emailing that letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 27 at 5pm. The Executive Committee will decide the appeals on Friday, October 29 and will notify applicants of their decision no later than Monday, November 1.
Project applicants with changes in their recommended funding amounts will be contacted by Katie Spoden, CoC Planning Director, and asked to update their E-Snaps application to reflect the new funding amount.
For any questions about the 2021 CoC Funding Competition process, please contact Katie Spoden, CoC Planning Director, at email@example.com.