2021 NOFO Released and E-Snaps Available – September 1, 2021
The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Fiscal Year 2021 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition has been posted on HUD Exchange. Project applications for new and renewal projects are available in e-snaps.
The criteria used for the Alliance’s local review and ranking process for the 2021 CoC Program Competition can be found here:
- 2021 Renewal Project Ranking Tool
- 2021 New Project Ranking Tool – Written Application
- 2021 New Project Ranking Tool – Oral Presentation
- Organizations that have already submitted a new or renewal project application to the Alliance by the June deadline are now required to submit a Project Application in e-snaps by Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 5pm.
- A PDF copy of the e-snaps application must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 5pm. Please use the project name as your email subject line.
- Updated 2021 NOFO Timeline for Suburban Cook County (includes e-snaps application deadline and date that the CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing will be emailed and posted online)
- E-Snaps Help Sheet for Suburban Cook County
- For more detailed information on how to complete the Project Application in e-snaps, please visit:
Virtual Office Hours
The Alliance will host virtual office hours on Wednesday, September 15 from 9:30am to 11:30am to answer questions from new and renewal project applicants about completing the e-snaps application.
You can also dial in using your phone: (646) 749-3122, Access Code: 893-818-213
For questions about the e-snaps application or the 2021 NOFO process, please contact Katie Spoden, CoC Planning Director, at email@example.com.