Application and Esnaps Training
June 8, 2021
A recording of the Application and E-snaps Training can be viewed here. PowerPoint slides from the training are attached below.
- Application and E-snaps Training: Tuesday, June 8 from 9am to 11am
- Renewal Applications due: Friday, June 18 by 5pm
- New Project Applications due: Friday, June 25 by 5pm
- New Project Oral Presentations: Thursday, July 15 (times and log-in information will be sent via email to New Project applicants)
*Dates are subject to change and are dependent on when HUD releases the FY2021 NOFA.
- Alliance Renewal and New Project Applications are available in the "Attachments" section here
- FY21 NOFA Competition (this is where information will be posted once HUD releases the application): https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/e-snaps/fy-2021-coc-program-nofa-coc-program-competition/
- CoC Program Resources: https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/coc/
- CoC Program Toolkit: https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/coc/toolkit/
- E-snaps Toolkit and Resources: https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/e-snaps/
- Ask A Question: https://www.hudexchange.info/program-support/my-question/
Stay up-to-date by signing up for these email updates:
- HUD Exchange Updates: https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/subscribe/
- SNAPS Competition Updates: https://www.hud.gov/subscribe/signup?listname=SNAPS%20Competitions&list=SNAPS-COMPETITIONS-L
- SNAPS Program Information Updates: https://www.hud.gov/subscribe/signup?listname=SNAPS%20Program%20Information&list=SNAPS-PROGRAM-INFORMATION-L
For questions about the Continuum of Care application process in suburban Cook County, contact Jennifer Hill at email@example.com or 708-236-3261 ext. 101 or Katie Spoden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-240-9533.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to read more about the Continuum of Care funding competition at HUD’s Continuum of Care Program website.